Note: Clarizen Bot is currently available only through limited release. If you are interested in test driving the integration, please contact your Clarizen Administrator or Customer Success Manager to get onto the queue.
- To Add Clarizen Bot, the Clarizen administrator needs to allow access
- Go to the Settings > Extensions > Connected 3rd Party Apps
- Click Allow access on Clarizen Workbot
- Add Clarizen Bot to your slack team
- Go to www.clarizen.com/bot-slack/
- Click the “add to slack” button, which will start the installation of Clarizen Bot to your Slack team. You will see the following authorization page:
- Click Authorize to let @Clarizen join your Slack team.
- Return to your Slack team
- Clarizen Bot will provide additional instructions on how to link to your Clarizen account