A minor, but high-impact usability update which preserves column widths on Dashboards and Reports, even after adding or removing fields, to allow improved shared Report & Dashboard management.
- When sharing Reports and Dashboards with Executive users, you can pre-configure the relative column widths to save each user from adjusting themselves.
- Consistent placement and sizing of dashboard and report columns once you've resized them to fit your screen & report.
How it works
- Create a report or dashboard and run it
- From view mode, adjust the columns to the desired widths
- Enter edit mode and choose "Import Changes" when offered
- It will be available for all users and widget viewers (if you have shared the report/dashboad as a widget)