Slide Publisher brings your Clarizen data into your slides.
The new Slide Publisher allows you to easily create project/portfolio centric presentations using your organization’s corporate branding with data from Clarizen.
Build and insert placeholder tags that are replaced with real-time data when creating your Presentation via a simple action in Clarizen.
Create the template just once, and use it for all relevant projects to generate branded presentations.
Templates can be created on the Project as a main entity, a single slide or with sub projects and marked as portfolio.
- Produce branded, executive-quality Microsoft Powerpoint presentations using your Clarizen data to share with executive and customers.
- Using Slide Publisher's MS PowerPoint Add-On, an add-on for Microsoft Powerpoint, you can insert placeholder tags into any pre-designed Powerpoint presentation, which are replaced with real time Clarizen data every time you publish your Presentation.
- Save time and manual effort creating such documents today.
- Field- Any field from the project entity, including your custom fields.
- List - Project’s related items (such as risks or milestones), which can be presented in a table, as list of items and their selected properties.
- Roadmap - An image of the project’s roadmap embedded in the slide.
- Placeholder - A tag with the field name that is used as a placeholder to be replaced with actual values from Clarizen, once the presentation is generated.
- Repeating/Single Slide
- Single Slide allows you to bring data from the Project level and its related items.
- Repeating slides allows you to build a template for bringing in data from sub projects and creates unique slides accordingly.