Upload to Clarizen
- Once you have completed the template, save it to your computer.
- Upload the file to Clarizen (same as uploading any file to Clarizen).
- Install the app (link to follow)
- In Clarizen, go to the project or portfolio you want to generate the PowerPoint off of.
- Go to ‘Actions’ → ‘Publish Slides’.
- Select the relevant template file.
- Select whether to attach it to the project, attach and add a post and/or send via email.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Once the PowerPoint is ready, it will be downloaded and will be available.
- In Powerpoint, make any final formatting tweaks you need.
- In case data could not be retrieved from Clarizen on publishing the slides (due to missing field for example), the PowerPoint will be published and instead of the data, ‘#N/A’ will appear.
- In case Roadmap could not be retrieved from Clarizen on publishing the slide, an image with ‘unable to retrieve’ will appear instead of the actual roadmap.