Who this notification is intended for
The new Navigation bar is available to all users. However, organizations who are using Theme Editor and have enabled One Click Navigation may need to take additional steps to ensure the navigation panel is displayed correctly.
New navigation bar
On Sunday June 19th, your Clarizen environment has been updated with the Spring Release. The release included the redesigned navigation bar. To learn more about the changes to the navigation bar, visit the Clarizen Success Site.
What you may experience
- The Search box is not visible when opening the Navigation panel.
- Some of the new elements may display with small variation (e.g. the rounded corners of the search box).
Steps to resolve
You can resolve the issue in one of the following ways:
- Expose the new navigation bar for all users:
- As an administrator, in the Theme Editor, deselect the One Click Navigation checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Expose the new navigation bar and preserve your custom styles:
- Back up your current style settings using the Export link. Store the text in a text file (e.g. Notepad, TextEdit).
- Uninstall the Theme Editor. This will not affect your users as the Theme Editor saves all styles in the standard Custom CSS field which is not removed or edited as part of this step.
- Install the latest version of the Theme Editor from the Clarizen Apps Marketplace.
- Import the settings you backed up in Step 1.
- Click Save.