When configuring a pie chart, in addition to the percentage, you can now select numeric, or duration values for the Y-axis.
For example, you can create a chart that identifies top projects in your organization by division/department, where each slice represents a division/department, and the numeric values represent the total budgeted cost for all projects in that division/department.
To create the chart:
- In the Reports module, create a new report.
- From the Report on drop-down list, select Projects.
- In the Charts areas, select the icon for the pie chart.
- For X-Axis, enter Division.
- From the Y-Axis drop-down list, select Display: Sum of and enter Budgeted cost a criteria.
- Click Save and Run.