To display the most important and relevant information at the top of the Details page, you can now choose what sections appear at the top of the Details page, above the More Info separator for any Clarizen item type. Prior to this update, it was only possible to have a single, unnamed section.
Configuring the Details page
To configure the Details page for a Clarizen item type:
- As a System administrator, navigate to Settings > Profiles.
- In the Item Types section of the left menu, select the desired item type. For example, Cases > Issue.
- Click to expand the Field Layout
- Click Edit next to the Property Card.
- Drag and drop the More Info separator line. All sections above the line are displayed in the Details page by default. The separator line can be placed between sections, but cannot split a section.
- Click Save.