To easily gather required information when adding new items, you can now configure the screen that is displayed for creating new items to include necessary fields and sections.
Image 1: Example of the screen for adding new tasks that includes only the Title field.
Image 2: Example of the same screen with additional fields.
Configuring the Add Mode/Edit Mode screen
To configure the Add Mode / Edit Mode screen for a Clarizen item type:
- As a System administrator, navigate to Settings > Profiles.
- In the Item Types section of the left menu, select the desired item type. For example, Work Items > Tasks.
- Click to expand the Field Layout
- Click Edit next to the Add Mode/Edit Mode.
- Drag and drop the More Info separator line. All sections and fields above the line are displayed in the Details page by default. The separator line can be placed between sections, but cannot split a section.
- Click Save.