To improve user experience, the algorithm of loading data in the Resource Load and Resource Planning views has been redesigned to allow faster system performance when loading and displaying data.
Note: The functionality is not enabled by default. Your System Administrator must enable it in Clarizen Labs.
We would love to hear your feedback on this enhancement. Let us know if you experience an improved system performance and how significant it is in your user experience.
Enabling the functionality in Clarizen Labs
To enable the functionality for your environment:
- Log in to Clarizen as a System administrator.
- In the top-right corner, click your name and select Settings.
- In the top menu, click System Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Clarizen Labs.
- Select the check box next to Resource load performance enhancements.
You can turn off the functionality at any time by deselecting the check box.
- Click Save.