Update Non-Labor Resources for projects, milestones and tasks using an Excel spreadsheet.
- Update time-phased data (planned and/or actual amounts) for existing Non-Labor Resources, on a monthly level.
- Save time when updating large plans.
- Easily import data from external systems.
How it works
- In the Financial Planning view, enable Summary mode.
- Click Export to Excel.
- Summary is the existing option for exporting a summary of your plan
- Flat is the new option for exporting a flat Excel of your Non-Labor Resources
- Export your existing Non-Labor Resources to a flat Excel.
Note: Only columns in the current view are exported to Excel. To add more time-phased columns, add them from the Manage Columns > Time Phase settings.
The exported spreadsheet
- Update your Non-Labor amounts in the spreadsheet.
- Click Import to import the updated spreadsheet.
You can also update amounts and the currency in the confirmation screen.
When done, the amounts are updated in the Financial Plan.