Custom Objects allow admins to easily add new entities to Clarizen, customize them with relevant data and behaviors, and use them just like all other out-of-the box entities.
The Custom Object includes:
- Module and Details views with custom icons and names
- Links to other standard and custom objects
- Native Reporting support
- Full (but optional) collaboration support with email, discussions and files
- Granular permission and layout controls
- Full configuration support: fields, actions, panels, workflow rules
- Mobile support
- Full web service API access
- Native global search
Report with Custom Objects
Examples of Custom Objects
Depending on your licensing agreement, you can use one or more Custom Objects and 20+ Custom Object links.
|Enterprise||Unlimited||Each additional Custom Object|
|1 (+20 links)||5 (+20 links)||Contact Sales|
As with other Clarizen objects, Custom Objects can be packaged to support transferring between development/sandbox and production environments, or between internal organizations.
How it works
For more about how to work with Custom Objects, click here.