A new Help button has replaced the Show me menu. The button opens a new menu that provides quick access to articles, videos and on-screen tours.
In addition, we have updated the settings for displaying Clarizen/Walkme Help:
- For all customers - Choose to display or hide Clarizen Help content
- For customers using a custom Walkme - Choose to display the Custom Walkme only, Clarizen only, both Custom and Clarizen, or none.
The new Help menu provides:
- Quick access - Open popular and context-related Help articles, on-screen tours and videos from the menu
- Search - Use the integrated search tool to get instant results that include articles from the Success Site, on-screen tours and videos
- Need more? The menu provides a direct link to the Success site, where you can find all our documentation and training materials
How it Works
- Click Help to open the new menu.
The menu includes links to popular content, as well as content relevant to the module you're working with. Content types are indicated with article, on-screen tour, or video icons.
- Use the Search tool to find additional information. Click on a search result to open the related content.
- Looking for the Success Site? Click on the direct link.
Help & WalkMe System Settings
To select which Help content to display:
- Go to System Settings > Organization Settings
- Select Clarizen Help and Custom Walkme options (setting 2.7).
The following table maps previous settings to new settings.
To learn more, click here.