Include line, pie, bar and column charts from your Clarizen reports in Slide Publisher presentations. The charts will be converted PowerPoint charts.
A chart in PowerPoint generated from a report in Clarizen
- Visualize your project data with charts
- Easily add existing charts to your presentations, without the need to manually create them in PowerPoint.
- Edit and format directly in PowerPoint using PowerPoint tools. For example, change colors, labels, etc.
How it Works
Note: There is no need to update the Clarizen Add-in in MS PowerPoint.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation (local or Slide Publisher template in Clarizen).
- Prepare the slide that will include the chart by adding a rectangle shape to the slide. The rectangle will act as a placeholder for the chart that you are going to import from the report. Resize and position the rectangle according to how you want to display the chart in the presentation.
- In the Slide Publisher addon wizard, select Reports.
- Select the report and the tab in the report where the chart is located.
- Click Copy, and then paste the chart in the rectangle that you previously added to your presentation.
- Save the PowerPoint presentation and upload it to Clarizen as a new template or replace an existing template.
- In your Work Item, click Custom Actions > Publish Slides to publish the presentation.
The chart in Clarizen
The chart in PowerPoint
- Only pie, bar and column charts are supported.
- The chart colors in PowerPoint will not match the colors of the same chart in Clarizen.
- Only reports with predefined run-time filters or non-defined run-time filters are supported.