The Overview standard field in Property Cards allows you to enter lengthy descriptions with rich formatting options, such as font size, color, etc. as well as tables.
The Overview field can be found in Work Items, Cases and other objects.
You can now add 5 additional fields that behave like Overview fields, and give them any label.
- Provide additional rich context to objects, with more visibility
- Customize labels to suit your organization's requirements
How it Works
- Go to Settings > Configure.
- Locate or search for the Overview fields under Standard Fields.
- Click Edit to give the field a name and to make further modifications as needed.
- Click Save.
- Don't forget to add the field to your Profiles' Property Cards.
Note: The 5 new fields are in addition to the existing Overview field. The existing field cannot be relabeled.