The following procedures are one-time actions that enable syncing between Clarizen One and Clarizen Go.
To set up the sync, you must be an:
- Admin and Superuser in Clarizen One
- Account Admin in Clarizen Go
Note: We recommend creating dedicated users for managing the sync in Clarizen One and in Clarizen Go. This will avoid confusion and unnecessary communication for real users working in Clarizen on a daily basis, but are also Admins as a result of setting up the sync. We recommend giving these users names/emails related to the sync, for example, email@example.com.
- In Clarizen One, go to Settings > Extensions. For Clarizen Go, click Allow Access.
Note: If you have already set up logging in with Clarizen One credentials for your users, you can skip this step.
- In Clarizen One, install the Clarizen Go Sync app, which converts Clarizen Go values (dates, effort estimations, etc.) into Clarizen One values. Install the app and enable it.
- In Clarizen Go, as an admin in Clarizen Go, go to Account Settings > Sync with Clarizen Go.
- Click Connect Clarizen One.
After you make the connection, you can view a sync status and errors