The sync process is a result of the following components:
- Background sync - this is the ongoing sync that syncs updates to Milestones and Tasks in the Clarizen Go Workspace to Milestones and Tasks in the Clarizen One Project
- Updates are synced with a maximum delay of 5 minutes
- The Milestone and Task work items in Clarizen One include Clarizen Go dedicated fields. These fields have the prefix Clarizen Go. Updates in Clarizen Go are synced to these fields.
- A Clarizen Go Sync app in Clarizen One that:
- updates Milestones’ and Tasks’ standard fields based on the latest updates
- syncs individual (new) Tasks from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go. Once synced, Tasks will be updated in one direction, from Clarizen Go to Clarizen One, by the background sync.
- (Optional) Clarizen Go Task Effort Sync Example App - An optional app to convert Clarizen Go's Estimated Effort, Clarizen Go Actual Effort, and Clarizen Go Remaining Effort fields to Clarizen One's Work, Remaining Effort and Actual Effort fields.
- Members/Resources - After connecting Clarizen Go to Clarizen One, all members in the Clarizen Go account are added as resources in Clarizen One. Members are matched to Clarizen One users based on their email addresses. If an email is not found in Clarizen One, a new resource is created with a None license type.
The following table shows correlating fields in Clarizen One and Clarizen Go. We recommend that the Clarizen One Admin create Project and Work Plan Views for synced Projects, using the fields described below. See Clarizen Views.