In Account Settings, you can:
- Rename the account
- Manage members:
- View members and invite additional internal or external members
- Classify a member as an Admin or Member (see more about roles and permissions)
- Delete a member
- Sync with Clarizen One
Note: You must be an account Admin to access Account Settings.
Accessing Account Settings
To access Account Settings, click the settings cog in the left navigation panel, above your profile picture.
Inviting and Deleting Members
When a member is invited from Account Settings, the member will be able to create their own Workspaces in Clarizen Go. To add them to a specific Workspace, invite them from that Workspace.
Members of your company (belonging to the company email domain) will automatically be added to the Clarizen Go account when they sign up with their company email or Clarizen credentials associated with the company domain. They can access Clarizen Go by going to https://go.clarizen.com/signup to join the account.
To invite a member:
- Click Invite New Members. Enter the name of the member or enter an email for a new member outside the organization. Click Send Invitation.
In the Members screen, you can:
- Resend pending invitations to invitees
- Delete members from the account.
- Change the member's role