How to Log In
Clarizen Go members can log in using:
- Clarizen One credentials. This method requires connecting Clarizen Go to Clarizen One.
- A company email domain and password
- Office 365 credentials
To sign up, go to go.clarizen.com/signup
To log in, go to go.clarizen.com
Connecting Clarizen One
A Clarizen One Admin must enable the connection to Clarizen Go, so that:
- Users in the organization can use their Clarizen One credentials to log into Clarizen Go
- Members can sync Workspaces in Clarizen Go with Projects in Clarizen One
To enable the connection between Clarizen One and Clarizen Go:
- In Clarizen One, go to Settings > Extensions.
- Scroll down to Connected Web Apps, and enable Clarizen Go by clicking Allow Access.
Using SSO for Authorization and Authentication
Clarizen Go supports SSO with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML via the Okta application.
For more information, contact your Customer Success Manager.