Use Workspaces to manage projects, products, customers, teams, and more.
A Workspace is typically used per project, and will be accessible to all those participating in the project. The Workspace is where you and your team members will create Tasks and track progress towards Milestones.
- Adding a Workspace
- Workspace Views
- Workspace Settings
- Inviting Members to the Workspace
- Deleting a Workspace
- All Workspaces (Workspaces Overview)
Adding a Workspace
To add a Workspace:
- Click the plus icon next to All Workspaces, and enter a name for your Workspace.
After adding Boards and Tasks to your Workspace, you can view all Workspace Tasks in the Timeline or Grid views.
To see all tasks across Workspaces, click All Workspaces.
Use the grid to quickly view, filter, or edit tasks across all boards in your Workspace.
Click Arrange Columns to show, hide and rearrange columns.
Use the Timeline to easily view progress against target dates.
Use the timeline options to change the resolution of the timeline.
In all views you can search for a task, and filter by assignee(s), priority, and labels. Toggle My Tasks to see your own tasks.
In the Workspace settings you can rename the Workspace, set up sync with Clarizen, and add labels on the Workspace level for filtering and searching.
To access the settings:
- Click the menu to access Settings.
Inviting Members to the Workspace
You can invite users from your organization and/or external users to your Workspace.
To invite new members:
- Select the Workspace.
- Click Add Member. Select a user from the list of users in your organization or enter an email address for an external user.
To view and update member details:
- Open the Members Overview view to see all members, and as an Admin, you can update a member’s role (Member or Workspace Admin).
Deleting a Workspace
Note: Deleting a Workspace deletes all Tasks in the deleted Workspace indefinitely with no option for recovery.
To delete the Workspace, click the menu and Delete.
All Workspaces (Workspaces Overview)
Click All Workspaces to get a quick status update across all Tasks in all Workspaces where you are a member.