- Synced Clarizen One Projects - When you push a Project from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go, the newly created Workspace in Clarizen Go is synced by default, so you do not have to enable Workspaces each time you push a Project. The sync setting is still there so you can enable or disable the sync when needed.
- Easily create a new Workspace by duplicating an existing Workspace together with all its Boards, Milestones, Epics, and optionally, Tasks and members.
- New features for importing and exporting Workspaces include:
- Support for checklist items - include checklist items and their assignees
- Support for estimated and remaining effort using story points
- Assignees of Tasks and checklist items are automatically invited to the Task, as well as to the Workspace if they're new there as well
Note: To use the new features, you must use the latest version of the sample template. Get it from the Import dialog box.
- Epic Boards - You can now manage Epics on a Board with Stages representing phases in a workflow. You can add, remove and reorder Stages on the Board to create a customized workflow, independent of your Task workflows. In addition, you can now prioritize your Epics.
In Board view, you can also easily view and manage Tasks in a Gantt chart, and move Tasks to different Epics using the Show Tasks option.
Note: This feature is in controlled availability, and will be released for general availability soon. To gain early access, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- You can now update the Task status directly in Grid view, in Workspaces and Boards.
- Gantt charts - Add and manage Tasks in a Gantt chart:
- Add Tasks directly on the Gantt chart
- Drag Tasks on the chart to change their durations or dates
- See related sprints and Milestones on the chart
- Click on a task to see its details
Gantt charts are available in all Task grids; in All Workspaces, a single Workspace, or a specific Board.
- The Burndown chart now shows effort in story points (or Time), depending on your Defaults as set in the Workspace settings.
- You can now create and edit Tasks from Tasks in All Workspaces.
- Create the first Milestone directly in Task details. If you need to set the Task's due date by a Milestone that doesn't exist yet, you can now create the Milestone from the Task details.
- Don't delete, archive instead. Now, in addition to Tasks, you can archive whole Workspaces or Boards.
When you archive a Workspace, all its Boards, Epics, Milestones and Tasks will be archived as well. Read more.
When you archive a Board, all its Tasks will be archived as well. Read more.
Then just restore when needed, or if you must, permanently delete.
- Assign checklist items to members. As you add members, they will be added as assignees on the Task. If you remove an assignee from the Task, that member will be removed from any checklist item previously assigned to the member.
- Preview images and PDF documents without leaving the Task and without downloading. Scroll through the files, zoom in, page up or down, and download or delete directly from the preview window.
- Discuss the bigger picture. You can now have discussions in Epics.
See earlier release notes