- Boards view in Workspace - A new Boards view in the Workspace lets you see a status of your Boards in the Workspace.
- Discussions - You can add likes to messages in the Task's Discussions panel
- Sync with Clarizen One - After you push a Project from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go, the Workspace in Clarizen Go is visible to the account administrator. Now in addition, the Project owner (as defined in Clarizen One) will receive an invite by email to the Workspace in Clarizen Go.
- Collaborate on Tasks - Discuss and share information in the new Discussions panel. Mention members and get notified by email when a colleague mentions you.
- New look for Members and Milestone pages - A new design makes it easier to manage members and Milestones. For Milestones, you can choose between a compact view to see more Milestones in the page, or expand Milestones to see a tasks status of each assignee in the Milestone.
- Multiple column sorting in grid. Press the CTRL key + column header to sort the grid view by multiple columns.
- Drag Tasks between Boards in the Workspace.
- Mention members in Task descriptions. Insert @ to bring up a list of members or start typing the member's name after the @. The member will be notified by email.
Sections are now Epics. Epics (previously called Sections) can help you organize your work into logical groups, such as customers, deliverables, and of course Epics.