- Calendar integration enhancements - Based on your feedback, we changed the way your tasks appear. They are now daily events rather than events that cover the day's working hours. Colors also indicate the task status.
- Discussions - Mention all stakeholders and members with assigned tasks in Discussions. Type in @all to include all relevant members in the discussion. The new option works in all discussions, for Workspaces, Milestones, Tasks, etc.
- Clarizen One sync - Sync your Clarizen Go members to Clarizen One. Now when you connect Clarizen Go to Clarizen One, your account members will be added to Clarizen One as resources. Users not found in Clarizen One will be created with a Clarizen One None-type license.
Note: To sync members of an existing synced account, you must first disconnect, and then reconnect the accounts.
- Updated views and navigation options - Creating entities and navigating Clarizen Go is now more intuitive and quicker than before.
- Create your Workspace and start adding Tasks. After creating your Workspace, you will dive into your default Board. This is especially convenient if you typically use one Board per Workspace. You can still add more Boards whenever needed.
- Don't let things get in the way, especially on smaller screens. Choose between mini, compact or wide views. The new views are available for Boards, Milestones, Epics, and Members.
When in expanded view, Show Tasks now appears below the filtering options (moved from previous location).
- See all your Kanban and Sprint Boards consolidated in the Boards tab.
When viewing a Board, switch between board and grid views.
Take a quick tour in Clarizen Go
- See Milestone trends with status, burndown and burnup charts.
- Remove the clutter. Stay organized by adding your Workspaces to folders. Access recent Workspaces, add Workspaces to Favorites, and create your own custom folders. You can also use the Hidden folder to put Workspaces to one side until needed.
- Manage all Workspace files in one place. In Workspace Details, click View All Files to view all the files attached to Tasks, Milestones, and Epics in the Workspace, as well as to the Workspace itself. Rename, preview, download, delete, and open related items.
- A new way to view, delete, and restore archived Tasks. We've replaced the Archived Tasks tab with a new filter to display only archived Tasks. Apply the filter to view, and then permanently delete or restore a Task. Read more.
- Add comments from email notifications. Reply to notification emails to add comments in the entity's discussion panel.
- Save and access Zoom meeting recordings and transcripts in Tasks
- Attachment enhancements include:
- Attachments everywhere! You can now add attachments to Workspaces, Boards, Epics, and Milestones; and of course to Tasks as before
- Upload multiple files at once
- Attach bigger files, up to 250 MB
- Preview videos (in addition to images and PDF) in the preview window
- Improved usability that includes renaming files, viewing file details, and more
- More collaboration - you can now add comments and participate in discussions in Workspaces, Milestones, and Boards. This is in addition to Tasks and Epics.
- Need to update multiple or all Tasks? You can now edit various properties, such as assignees, labels, Milestones, and more for multiple Tasks.
In a similar fashion, you can also archive and restore multiple or all Tasks.
- Epic enhancements include:
- Take charge of Epics. You can now give ownership to an Epic by assigning one or more users as the Epic's owner(s). In addition, the creator of a new Epic becomes the owner of the Epic by default.
- Add labels to Epics for additional classification on the Epics level
- Reschedule Sprints. We know that plans change and dates move. You can now update a specific sprint's dates and duration, or update a series of upcoming sprints.
- Epics are no longer enabled by default in new Workspaces, so you can now decide to show Epics only if you are using them. You can enable and disable Epics as needed.
- A new Task's default assignee is now the Task's creator.
- Hide unnecessary fields from your Tasks. It's ok if you don't require all the fields you can find in Task details. Now you can simply hide complete field sections from Tasks all over; in Task details, board and grid views, etc. And you can always bring them back when needed.
Visible and hidden checklist
- Filter by Stages when showing Tasks in Kanban or Scrum Boards.
- Duplicate Tasks - Easily create new Tasks based on existing Tasks. Activity (Discussions, Updates, and Progress) are not duplicated.
- Refreshed member views make it easier to view members by roles, and to see all members by expanding the view rather than showing an overpopulated list.
- Use Clarizen Go with Zoom and Microsft Teams!
- Zoom - With Clarizen Go for Zoom, you will never miss an important project update, even when you’re on Zoom! Select your Active Workspace, and Clarizen Go will send you important notifications and help you to always stay on top of things. Read the blog post here.
- MS Teams - Stay informed directly within MS teams. Send and receive notifications in chat, and get real-time visibility into specific Task details such as its description, assignees, status, due dates, hours logged/remaining, and more. Read the blog post here.
- Scrum is not enabled by default, fitting for when you're working solely with Kanban Boards. You can now enable Scrum when you want to use Backlog and Sprint Boards, and you can always disable Scrum if needed. Learn more.
- Our menus and sub-menus have a refreshed look with icons and additional actions
- API Access Keys have been moved from Account settings to your Profile page. From there you can manage your own API keys.
- Set your Task's priority right away, while creating the new Task
- Sync your Workspace with your personal or work calendars. You can now see your Workspace's Milestones, Sprints, and Tasks in your Google or Outlook calendar. The sync adds new events, updates events that move, and supports reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
- Share your Workspace with all the members and/or guests in the account, by making it a public Workspace.
- Time logging update: All members can now edit or delete time logs of other members in the Workspace. This changes the previous behavior that allowed only admins or creators of the task to edit or delete logs.
- Synced Clarizen One Projects - When you push a Project from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go, the newly created Workspace in Clarizen Go is synced by default, so you do not have to enable Workspaces each time you push a Project. The sync setting is still there so you can enable or disable the sync when needed.
- Easily create a new Workspace by duplicating an existing Workspace together with all its Boards, Milestones, Epics, and optionally, Tasks and members.
- New features for importing and exporting Workspaces include:
- Support for checklist items - include checklist items and their assignees
- Support for estimated and remaining effort using story points
- Assignees of Tasks and checklist items are automatically invited to the Task, as well as to the Workspace if they're new there as well
Note: To use the new features, you must use the latest version of the sample template. Get it from the Import dialog box.
- Support for checklist items - include checklist items and their assignees
- Epic Boards - You can now manage Epics on a Board with Stages representing phases in a workflow. You can add, remove and reorder Stages on the Board to create a customized workflow, independent of your Task workflows. In addition, you can now prioritize your Epics.
In Board view, you can also easily view and manage Tasks in a Gantt chart, and move Tasks to different Epics using the Show Tasks option.
Note: This feature is in controlled availability, and will be released for general availability soon. To gain early access, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- You can now update the Task status directly in Grid view, in Workspaces and Boards.