- Invite guests to your Workspace. A new Guest role in the Workspace allows a user to view the Workspace and its tasks, as well as take part in a task's discussions. The guest cannot create or edit items. The role is ideal for users that need to view and track task updates, and contribute to discussions taking place in the Task.
- Filter notifications. See only notifications for your tasks, for imported tasks, for reminders, etc. Simply click on a filter in the Notifications screen.
- Ever needed to assign a task to a member that is not yet a member? Not a problem; you can now invite new members directly from the Task details.
- Create new Milestones and Epics directly from Task details. If it doesn't exist, just create it.
- View and troubleshoot sync errors that occurred in the sync process between Clarizen One and Clarizen Go. In Account Settings, open the Sync with Clarizen One tab to view the errors and their descriptions.
- Improved navigation with breadcrumbs and search make it even easier to move between Workspaces and Boards.
- Make your messages stand out. You can now add bold, italic and hyperlink formatting to your conversations. Use the keyboard shortcuts for bold and italics. URLs will automatically get formatted with hyperlinks.
- See a detailed status of your tasks and effort, by Milestone, Epic, or Member. Just click on Details to see the new status views.
- Set the time zone, which defines when sprints begin and end.
- We’ve made it easier to set up your Scrum environment. Upon creating a new Workspace, you can choose whether to create a Scrum Workspace (with a default Backlog Board), or a Kanban Workspace (with a default kanban board). Learn more about working with Scrum Workspaces.
- Import and export tasks to and from Workspaces. Use Import to easily start with Clarizen Go if your work is in another tool; move tasks between workspaces by exporting and importing into a new Workspace; or analyze your project data in a spreadsheet or in other systems. Read more
- Manage your sprints in our new Scrum Boards. Now you can create consecutive sprints with prepopulated dates, easily move Tasks from your backlog to sprints, and get notifications for tasks around sprint dates.
- See Task updates in the Activity panel. Your Discussions panel is now your Activity stream. See conversations, when changes were made to the Task (History), and when the Task progressed to the next Stage (Flow).
- Add Tasks in any Workspace grid. You can now add a new Task when viewing Milestones, Epics or members, and the new Task will be associated with the relevant Milestone, Epic or member.
- Add Tasks directly from All Workspaces > Tasks. When adding the Task, you will be able to select the Workspace.
- A fresh new look for Workspace settings, with settings categorized into separate tabs
- API keys - generate new keys and manage existing keys for accessing the Clarizen Go API
- Access Tasks in Board or Grid views directly from the Boards tab in the Workspace
- Drag and drop Tasks between Boards, Milestones, Epics, and members.
- Drill into Tasks, Members, Epics, Milestones or Boards of a specific Workspace from the All Workspaces view. Click on the relevant link in the Workspace card, for example, Boards, and you will be redirected to the Boards list under the selected Workspace.
- A new button for adding Workspaces, Epics and Boards replaces the option to add the entity by typing in the name of the new entity.
- See who's working on a specific Board, or which members are working towards a common Milestone. Expand any Workspace, Epic, Milestone or Board card to see an assignee's tasks status and user details.
- See the amount of work you have to do. You can now view the work status by estimated or remaining effort, in addition to number of Tasks – per member, Board, Epic, Workspace, etc.
- Download a Task attachment using a new button (icon) that appears when hovering over the attachment in the Task details.
- Hover over Assignees in Epics, Milestones, or Boards in the Workspace to see assignee details, including the tasks status, role type, and email address.
- Drill into Tasks from Workspace views. Use the new Show Tasks toggle to easily access Tasks directly from Milestone, Epic or Board views in the Workspace.
- See how many Tasks an assignee has in each status. In Milestone, Epic or Board views, hover over a status to see how many tasks assignees have in that status.
- Account settings have been redesigned
- We've added Remaining Effort (in addition to Estimated Effort) in Tasks, making it easier for teams to update and assess progress. See more in Task Details.
- Create Tasks using email. Send an email with the Task name, description and attachments; and it will be created in the Workspace. Click here for details.
- Enhanced sorting and filtering options to help you focus on what matters and make better decisions. For example, sort members by To Do tasks to see who is overloaded, and filter Milestones by Done to see which Milestones were achieved.
- Notifications - See all your notifications in one place. The new Notifications panel includes task updates, your newly assigned tasks, your mentions in discussions, etc. Click here for details.
- Boards view in Workspace - A new Boards view in the Workspace lets you see a status of your Boards in the Workspace.
- Discussions - You can add likes to messages in the Task's Discussions panel
- Sync with Clarizen One - After you push a Project from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go, the Workspace in Clarizen Go is visible to the account administrator. Now in addition, the Project owner (as defined in Clarizen One) will receive an invite by email to the Workspace in Clarizen Go.
- Collaborate on Tasks - Discuss and share information in the new Discussions panel. Mention members and get notified by email when a colleague mentions you.
- New look for Members and Milestone pages - A new design makes it easier to manage members and Milestones. For Milestones, you can choose between a compact view to see more Milestones in the page, or expand Milestones to see a tasks status of each assignee in the Milestone.
- Multiple column sorting in grid. Press the CTRL key + column header to sort the grid view by multiple columns.
- Drag Tasks between Boards in the Workspace.
- Mention members in Task descriptions. Insert @ to bring up a list of members or start typing the member's name after the @. The member will be notified by email.
Sections are now Epics. Epics (previously called Sections) can help you organize your work into logical groups, such as customers, deliverables, and of course Epics.