Note: This feature is in beta.
We recently released time-phased Resource Utilization and Financial Resource reports (in beta). You can now format the data tables in these reports using a crosstab format; with time periods as headers and repeating columns with capacity time-phased data and financial resources.
- View and analyze more data in a readable format
- More flexibility for grouping variables (mainly time periods)
How it Works
- Create a time-phased Resource Utilization report (with time-phased related data).
- In the Manage section, enable Crosstab mode.
In the Manage section, Group by is enabled and based on the related data in the report.
- You must have at least one Grouping value.
Optional - Select a Sort option.
- Set the Date Range.
Note: The Date Range should not conflict with dates set in the report filters.
- For Columns, select time-phased data, such as Project Assignment and Actual Approved (h).
For Group by, select up to 3 levels of grouping.
Set Totals as needed.
- Save your report.