The following procedures are one-time actions that enable syncing between Clarizen One and Clarizen Go.
To set up the sync, you must be an:
- Admin and Super user in Clarizen One
- Account Admin in Clarizen Go
- In Clarizen One, go to Settings > Extensions. For Clarizen Go, click Allow Access.
Note: If you have already set up logging in with Clarizen One credentials for your users, you can skip this step.
- (Optional) In Clarizen One, install the Clarizen Go Assignee Sync app (for US clients) or click here if you're in Europe/Africa. This app converts Clarizen Go Task assignees into Clarizen One Task Resources. This is required if you want to view Clarizen Go assignees as Task Resources in Clarizen One.
- As an admin in Clarizen Go, go to Account Settings in Clarizen Go and click Connect Clarizen One.