- Mapping of objects, fields, and update direction is currently not configurable
- Initiating a sync always creates a new mirror Project/Workspace. You cannot push tasks into a previously existing Project or Workspace
- Errors and failures in the push/sync process are currently not reflected in real-time in the interface. The account admin will be notified about all errors in a daily email digest.
Pushing Projects from Clarizen One
- Supported Projects (that can be pushed from Clarizen One): Leaf Projects only (sub-Projects and sub-Tasks are currently not supported)
- Pushing a Project from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go is a 1-time action. Any tasks added to the Project in Clarizen One after the initial push will not be added to Workspace in Clarizen Go (no continuous intake)
- Objects and fields that are not pushed from Clarizen One to Clarizen Go:
- Project-level fields (Project type, Project customer, Project dates, etc.)
- Any objects related to the project (customers, cases, to-dos, etc.)
Syncing Workspaces in Clarizen Go with Clarizen One:
- Supported Workspaces: A synced Workspace in Clarizen Go can contain:
- Up to 500 tasks that are not assigned to a Milestone
- Up to 500 tasks assigned to each of the Milestones
View and troubleshoot sync errors that occurred in the sync process between Clarizen One and Clarizen Go. In Account Settings, open the Sync with Clarizen One tab to view the errors and their descriptions.