In this scenario, use Workspaces to manage projects or products.
- Create a Workspace for your project, product, or initiative - For example: “Product X Launch”.
- Work with multiple Boards: You can create multiple Boards within the Workspace, to help divide and track Tasks in any way that’s meaningful to you. Some examples:
...Alternatively, work with a single Board: By default, the Workspace contains a single board (called “My First Board”). You may decide to track all of the project’s Tasks on a single Board.
Add Tasks to your Boards and assign them to people
Set up your Stages: On the Board, create any number of Stages (columns) to reflect your workflow and process. Each Board can have a different set of Stages. For example, each team can have their own workflow.
Move Tasks between Stages on the Board, as you get work done.
You can move Tasks between Boards (for example, to pass a task from Team A to Team B).
Have target dates in your project? (“Campaign launch”, “Customer delivery”, “Internal release”, etc.) Add them as Milestones in the Workspace to help the teams be accountable and track progress towards those target dates.
Use Epics in the Workspace, to track large chunks of work or high-level deliverables, which contain a large number of Tasks.
- A Board for each team, for example, a Marketing Team Board, Legal Team Board, Development Team Board, etc. Each Board will contain the team’s Tasks
- A Board for each project phase or area, such as “Pre-launch activities”, “Post-launch activities”, “Content creation”, etc.
- A Board for each work type, containing tasks of a certain type, such as “Ops”, “Design”, “Infrastructure”, etc.