Use email to create Tasks. This is especially useful in a number of scenarios, for example when you’re in a meeting and just got a new action item? Or a customer has just sent you another request?
Simply send an email to Clarizen Go with your Task details (name, description and attachments) to create the Task in the Workspace, without losing any of the details on the way.
- Open the Workspace settings.
- Select the Board and Stage where you want the Tasks to be created.
- Click Generate an email address.
- You can now copy the email address to share with your colleagues, and start creating Tasks.
You can also email yourself a copy of the email address.
Sending the Email
To create a Task:
- Send an email to the generated address.
- To include a Task name, add a subject to the email message.
- To include a Task description, add the description in the body of your email message.
- Add attachments to the email and they will be added to the Task.