Import and export tasks to and from Workspaces.
Export your Workspace with all its Tasks and related fields. You can then use the exported file
- as a template for importing Tasks into a different Workspace
- to collect and analyze data in the spreadsheet or in other systems
To export Tasks from a Workspace:
- Open the Workspace menu and click Export to Excel.
You will receive a notification when the spreadsheet is ready to download.
Use a template to import new Tasks into a Workspace. For each Task, you can enter related items, including the Epic, Milestone, Board, Stage, labels, the assignee, and more.
Note: You cannot import/update existing Tasks.
To import Tasks:
- Open the Workspace menu in Clarizen Go and click Import from Excel.
- Click Download a sample file.
- In the Excel spreadsheet, add Tasks in the Tasks sheet. Use the Validations sheet to learn more about how to enter values for each of the task fields, see limitations, etc.
- Close and save your file.
- Open the Workspace menu in Clarizen Go and click Import from Excel. Select your file and click Import Tasks.
You will receive a notification when the tasks have been successfully imported.