At this time we do not support syncing worklogs created through Tempo. I would suggest discussing this further with our PS team to see if it could be done through the API.
Jira Integration - Sync only Jira Worklogs to Clarizen Timesheets
I tried to use the Jira V2 integration without success for the following Use Case :
- We have an existing Task into Clarizen (under a Customer Project)
- We have an existing Project into Jira (for a Customer)
We want to Sync all Jira Worklogs (Tempo) created for Jira Customer Issues on this Jira Project with Clarizen Timesheets on the corresponding Task
How to do that ? Events only trigger on Issues and It always try to create a new Task into Clarizen.
- I would like to establish a link between an existing Clarizen Task and the Jira Project (or best with the Jira Customer).
- I do not want the Event to create a new Task
- I want to create Timesheets on the existing Clarizen Task
Could you please help ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Has this changed in the meantime? Is the sync of worklogs created through Tempo supported?
Tempo is still not officially supported.