- To add Clarizen Bot, the Clarizen administrator must allow access.
- Go to Settings > Extensions > Connected 3rd Party Apps.
- Click Allow access for Clarizen Workbot.
- Add Clarizen Bot to your slack team:
- Go to www.clarizen.com/bot-slack/
- Click Add to slack, which will start the installation of Clarizen Bot in your Slack team. You will see the following authorization page:
- Click Authorize to let @Clarizen join your Slack team.
- Return to your Slack team.
Clarizen Bot will provide additional instructions on how to link to your Clarizen account.
There are some instances where the Clarizen Bot will not be available due to your contract or your region's regulations. Please contact your CSM to get access if Clarizen informs you that it is currently unavailable.