Slide Publisher uses the following components:
- Clarizen app: Slide Publisher can be installed by an admin from the Clarizen App Marketplace. This app includes a custom action that is enabled on the project level, and is used to publish the presentation using the template and Clarizen data.
- MS PowerPoint "Template Wizard" Add-On allows you to add placeholder tags to your template that are later replaced with real-time data from your Clarizen account.
Install the add-on for free from the MS store or by manually downloading this Manifest XML file to your local PC and installing in MS.
To install from the MS Office Store:
- In the PowerPoint application, open the Insert tab on the ribbon. Go to Office Add-ins > Store. This step may differ slightly depending on your version of MS PowerPoint.
- Search for Clarizen Slide Publisher. Click Add.
- This will add a new button to your Insert tab.
- For installing the add-on to PowerPoint Online, please refer to: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deploy-Office-Add-ins-in-the-Office-365-Admin-Center-737e8c86-be63-44d7-bf02-492fa7cd9c3f
- For installing the add-on in Powerpoint 2013 & 2016, please refer to: https://dev.office.com/docs/add-ins/testing/create-a-network-shared-folder-catalog-for-task-pane-and-content-add-ins.
You will see the new icon in your ribbon on the far right, use it to access Slide Publisher.
To install manually:
Download this file: Manifest XML file. Choose Save As or Save Link As to your computer.
To upload to my organization, select one of the links below:
- Go to Insert > Office Add-ins > My Organization.
- Click Upload My Add-in. Select the file and click Upload.
This will add a new button to your Insert ribbon.
Once the installation process is complete, future access to your Slide Publisher is quick and easy. With the SSO (Single Sign-On) option you will go through a one time authentication process and then simply enter your username to log in.
For more information regarding the Slide Publisher SSO click here.