Upload to Clarizen
- After completing the template, save it to your computer.
- Upload the file to File Templates in Clarizen.
Publish the Slides
- In Clarizen, go to the project or portfolio from which you want to generate the PowerPoint.
- Click Custom Actions > Publish Slides.
- Select the relevant template file.
- Select whether to attach it to the project, attach and add a post and/or send via email.
- Click Next.
- Once the PowerPoint is ready, it will be downloaded.
- In Powerpoint, make any final formatting tweaks you need.
- In case data could not be retrieved from Clarizen on publishing the slides (due to missing field for example), the PowerPoint will be published and instead of the data, ‘#N/A’ will appear.
- In case Roadmap could not be retrieved from Clarizen on publishing the slide, an image with ‘unable to retrieve’ will appear instead of the actual roadmap.