Integrating Clarizen with Salesforce for Gainsight involves performing the following tasks:
- Purchase and install the Salesforce integration app from the Clarizen Apps Marketplace and follow the integration steps outlined here.
- Install the and configure the Gainsight app from Salesforce AppExchange.
- Configure mappings.
DISPLAY GAINSIGHT DATA IN CLARIZEN
- Prepare Gainsight Data for syncing with Clarizen (required for displaying Gainsight data in Clarizen)
- Display Gainsight Health Score and Scorecard panels in Clarizen
- Sync Clarizen Social and Salesforce Chatter
DISPLAY CLARIZEN DATA IN GAINSIGHT
- Prepare Clarizen objects for use in Gainsight (required for displaying Clarizen data in Gainsight)
- Create reports to visualize Clarizen projects and milestones
- Add Clarizen Roadmaps / Gantt to C360
- Create Calls-to-Action to automate notifications
- Use CoPilot to automate transition emails based on a project's completion status in Clarizen
- Use Features in C360 to support handoffs between Sales, Services, and Customer Success teams