A new tool for syncing Active Directory users with Clarizen is now available in the Apps Marketplace. The new tool replaces the existing Active Directory User Sync app. Users with the old version can migrate to the new tool.
Note: The tool works with Active Directory on premise.
The new tool features:
- Easy installation - installs a standalone app without additional setup in Clarizen
- Improved user interface - intuitive interface for setting up domains and groups, mapping fields, etc.
- Improved performance and stability, more sync options
- Support for Job Title and Direct Manager sync
- Support for user re-provisioning (re-activating deleted users)
- Simpler troubleshooting
How it Works
This is an installable Windows program.
The installation package, migration tool are available via Clarizen Apps Marketplace.
Full Documentation via Clarizen Success site