Note: This feature is in controlled availability, and will be released for general availability soon. To gain early access, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Users logging in via Single-Sign-On (SSO) without active Clarizen licenses, but are recognized by the organization's Identity Provider (IDP), will automatically receive Requestor licenses.
The following users will receive a Requestor license, provided there are available Requestor licenses:
- Non-existent user - A new user will be created and the user will be logged in.
The new user's credentials will be as follows:
- The username will be based on the SSO name
- The email will be based on either a SAML response, or if the organization domain exists, then with the format: username@organization_domain.com
Note: If none of the above options exist, the user will not be created, and a message to contact the administrator will be displayed
- First and last names will be based on SSO details if they exist, otherwise will be left blank
- Suspended user - The user will be reactivated and a Requester license will be assigned irrespective of the original license type