The Data Warehouse Export feature lets you share data from Clarizen One with external tools, for analysis, BI, etc.
Data can be exported to Amazon Redshift, S3, Box; and now to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
How it Works
- Access your Data Warehouse, and follow the instructions for step 1.
- In Step 2, select Flat files only - Azure Blob Storage.
- In Step 3:
- Enter the Connection String you generated in Azure.
- In the Container, specify the target container name (case sensitive). If the container is not found, it will be automatically created.
- Click Test Cloud Storage Connection to validate the connection.