A Process Monitor shows you all running, pending, and failed jobs in realtime. A Project’s scheduling and financial calculations (HLPC), multi-currency calculations, and Relation Summary Field calculations can be monitored.
- Get insights and visibility into different system processes (jobs) running in the background
- Troubleshoot a failed process or processes with long waiting times
- Identify heavy-usage processes and their corresponding triggering items/users
How it Works
You can find the Process Monitor under Settings.
In the grid you can find:
- Process (job) created time
- The user running the process
- Project ID for HLPC processes
- Waiting time (in the queue)
- Running time
Data retention times in the Process Monitor table per process status:
- Pending items - 300 minutes
- Running items - 60 minutes
- Completed items - 5 minutes
- Failed items - 60 min
You can search and filter the grid as needed.