View your reports from anywhere in the mobile app, available for iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Note: Reports are view-only and cannot be edited in the app.
In the app, you can find the same folders and reports available in Clarizen's web app.
In a report, you can:
- Navigate between report tabs, see business questions and highlights
- View pie, bar/column, line, and mixed charts
Note: Other chart types are not yet supported
- View data tables
- Use run-time filters
Note: Picklist values and object selections are disabled
Note: The following features are not yet supported:
- Time-phased Crosstab tables
- Grand totals
- Conditional formatting
Downloading the App
Using the App
- After downloading the app, enter your credentials using a username and password, or use SSO (Federated Authentication).
Click Forgot Password? to reset your password.
- Find or search for a report folder.
Note: The All Reports folder is not displayed.
- Click on a report to open it.
- You can now navigate between tabs, view highlights and business questions, analyze charts, and view the Data Table.
Open the Settings tab to:
- Log out
- View Help topics
- Get support
- In some reports, not all highlights are displayed.
- The Customer name in a grouping may be incorrect.