View your reports from anywhere in the mobile app, available for iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Note: Reports are view-only and cannot be edited in the app.
In the app, you can find the same folders and reports available in Clarizen's web app.
In a report, you can:
- Navigate between report tabs, see business questions and highlights
- View pie, bar/column, line, and mixed charts
Note: Other chart types are not yet supported
- View data tables
- Use run-time filters
Note: Picklist values and object selections are disabled
Note: The following features are not yet supported:
- Grand totals
- Conditional formatting
Downloading the App
Using the App
- After downloading the app, enter your credentials using a username and password, or use SSO (Federated Authentication).
Click Forgot Password? to reset your password.
- Find or search for a report folder.
Note: The All Reports folder is not displayed.
- Click on a report to open it.
- You can now navigate between tabs, view highlights and business questions, analyze charts, and view the Data Table.
Crosstabs with support for grouping, leading columns, and column totals
Open the Settings tab to:
- Log out
- View Help topics
- Get support
- In some reports, not all highlights are displayed.
- The Customer name in a grouping may be incorrect.