Admins can use the System Performance Report to understand their Clarizen One system performance.
Gain insights into how your system is performing over time
How it Works
You can use the System Performance Report as is or you can use it as a template to create your own report.
The report is in the All Reports folder.
The report contains the following tabs with charts and tables for a specific predefined period:
- System Performance – all of the rules that were run
- By Item Type – rules grouped by item type
- By Running Phase – rules grouped by running phase
- Top 10 Criteria Evaluations – top criteria evaluations
- Top 10 Execution Items – top execution items