2 followers Follow

Expected Revenue Amounts have disappeared

I inputted a project and assigned resources and rates and the expected revenue showed like it was supposed to.  I had to go back and make changes and do some corrections and now the expected revenue is not showing up anymore.  I took out the resources and put them back in and have done everything I can think of except deleting and putting the project back in.  

Is there anything else that I can do?  I also went to the top of the project page and turned the settings selections on and off to see if it would trigger anything.

Mitzie Cribbs Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

1 comment


We would recommend submitting this as a ticket so that we can do a specific investigation into this use case. Some potential causes could be:

1.) A delay in calculation due to a major change like adjusting someone's rate (check after an hour or two to see if the field has calculated)

2.) A workflow rule that is forcing this amount to be 0.

3.) It could have been accidentally set to 0 (look for a blue triangle in the upper right of the cell, click the cell and then the "restore" link to revert back to system calculations)

Josh Santos 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink