- How can I easily set up a risk log in Clarizen? How do people tend to do this?
In v6 Add Related Cases> New Risk.
You'll see the Risk linked against the project on the Project Details page.
You can extract a Risk Register report. A risk register is a risk log.
2. How can I extract a Product Breakdown Structure or Work Breakdown Structure from Clarizen?
The Work Plan is the WBS. Select the top line, click on Utilities > Export
- How do I create the Product Flow Diagram in Clarizen?
Clarizen doesn't have this feature.
- How do I record tolerances in Clarizen?
You can create a custom field to describe them.
There are a number of cost and revenue performance indicators you can use as inputs to judge your performance against the tolerance limits.
- How do I set up an Issues Register in Clarizen?
There's a report: All Cases to be resolved in a specific project.
I have some other methods to display Issue and Risks on a project level, but it requires some custom reference to object fields with reverse references and setting up layouts accordingly, which will be tricky to explain on a forum post.