Seems like you're having trouble re-generating the Java classes. I've seen several Java and SOAP tools and each has a different procedure to do that. Try mine and hopefully it'll work.
I recently successfully generated the Java classes for the API. I'm using:
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Kepler Service Release 1
To generate the classes I installed the Axis 2 code generator from: http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/tools/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
- Right click the 'src' folder of your project and choose New -> Other -> Axis2 Wizards -> Axis2 Code generator
- Generate Java code from WSDL file
- WSDL File Location: https://api2.clarizen.com/v1.0/clarizen.svc
- codegen options: Custom.
- Advanced Options -> Switch on Unwrapping -> OK -> next
- On Output: choose 'Browse and select a project under the current Eclipse workspace'
- Click 'Browse' and select the root of your project
- Check 'Add Axis2 libraries...' and select axis2 home (click 'check libs' to verify)
- After classes were generated, 'Configure Build Path' for the project -> Add External JARs and choose all JARs on the AXIS2\Lib folder .
That did it for me.
Hope this helps