You can refer to the following documentation: https://success.clarizen.com/hc/en-us/articles/215455318-JIRA-Integration-V2?
Below are the relevant steps.
Linking a Clarizen task/issue to a JIRA issue
You can link issues or tasks in Clarizen to separate JIRA issues without having to sync the project. For example, two tasks from the same project in Clarizen can be connected to issues in JIRA under different projects.
To link a specific issue / task in Clarizen to an issue in JIRA without syncing to a project, follow these steps:
- In Clarizen, go to an existing task in a project.
- In the Work Plan ribbon, click Utilities > JIRA Sync.
- In the new window, click Link to Existing tab to link to an existing issue.
- Select the use case in the Define Use Case dropdown.
- Search for an existing Clarizen work item to link the task.