This section describes logging in to Clarizen and includes the following sections:
If you have already registered to Clarizen, go directly to the login page, click here .
Figure 1: Clarizen Login
- Enter your User name and Password in the Login dialog fields.
Clarizen's Homepage (or predefined organization/personal landing page) opens.
Clarizen's Home page can be be changed to a default landing page set at the organizational level, group, or individually per user.
When you invite someone to join Clarizen , they receive an email notification with links for initial ‘set up and activation’ of their new Clarizen account; a one-time only procedure.
- The invitee clicks
The invitee is directed to the Profile form. All of the information fields must be completed.
- Once is clicked, they are directed to the 'Invite Your Colleagues' option.
- Alternatively, they may just click
From here, they will take their first steps with Clarizen.
In the event of forgotten User name or password:
- Click the 'Forgot your password' link on the login window
- For a forgotten Password , enter the information requested and click
For a forgotten User name , click the Forgot your User Name? link.
- Enter the information requested and click
An email with the forgotten information is sent to the email you entered in the registration process.