For SharePoint integrations, create a specific Site Collection path under the main SharePoint hierarchy per Customer. When adding a related file to a Project associated with a Customer, the default Site Collection path for SharePoint files will be the Customer-defined path.
- Better organization. Create different Site Collection locations based on Customers.
- Avoid confusion when uploading files.
- Save time. Upload files directly to the correct location without navigating the full SharePoint file system.
How it Works
- Open the Customer details, and in the Property Card locate/search for the new Default Integration Path field.
- Enter the Site Location path for the specific location in SharePoint.
- In a Project related to the Customer, add a related SharePoint file.
The default path will be to the Customer-defined Site Location.
Note: If the Customer does not have a defined path, the parent Project or Program's path will be used, and if that is not defined, the default organization path will be used.
Adding a Default Site Location Path Using Configurations
The option to add the Default Integration Path using configurations is planned for a future release.