I don't see why not, you would need to run it on all milestones/tasks where the Parent.Project is equal to the current project.
Unfollow All Milestones/Tasks Under a Project
I'd like to build a WFR that will unfollow all Milestones and Tasks under a Project upon unfollowing the Project itself. Is this possible?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Doug - did you do that? If so, I'd be curious to see the set up for your WFR. I'd like to be able to do the same thing for our team.
I'm not sure if this is the best way, but I was able to do it like this:
1) Create a Workflow Rule on the 'Following' entity;
2) 'Allow this workflow to trigger additional workflows' should be turned on;
3) Run Time = 'Every time a record is created or edited';
4) Evaluation Criteria = IsFollower($Entity, CurrentUser());
5) Action 1 = 'Follow/Unfollow';
6) Run On = Item Fields >> <Work Item>.Sub Items ($Entity.Children);
7) 'Filter Related Items' must be turned on;
8) Filter = IsFollower(TargetObject, CurrentUser());
9) Select Object Type = 'Work Item';
10) Action = 'Unfollow';
11) Object = TargetObject;
12) Follower = CurrentUser().
Please let me know if this works.
Roland - it worked! Thank you so much!