Note: This feature is in controlled availability, and will be released for general availability soon. To gain early access, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Initiate an ad-hoc Zoom meeting directly from a Work Item (Program, Project, Task, etc.). Automatically create meeting notes with the meeting's details and recording links.
- Initiate meetings directly from the related Work Item
- Automatically save meeting details to the related Work Item
How it Works
- Associate your Zoom account. Open My Details > Personal Details > Integration Settings.
- Click edit.. and scroll down to Zoom Settings. Click Associate with Zoom Account.
- You can now initiate an ad-hoc meeting from various places in the interface. For example, in the Projects list, select the Project and click Start Zoom Meeting from the Utilities tab.
Or in the Project details, click Start Zoom Meeting.
- A browser window/tab opens to connect you to the meeting. Once the meeting is in progress, you can invite additional participants and record the meeting if needed.
- After the meeting, draft Meeting Notes are created with the following details:
- Meeting start date and time
- Location (meeting URL)
- Participants list
- Recording URL (only if recorded to the cloud, local recordings are not stored in Clarizen One)
- Transcription URL (if recorded)
Note: The system will try to automatically map invitees to existing Clarizen users in the current instance. If a matching user is not found, a corresponding contact person will be created automatically (unless already exists).
- Finalize the meeting notes by adding an agenda, notes, action items and decisions. Publish the meeting notes when done.
Uninstallation Instructions (optional)
When you associate a Zoom account, a dedicated app is automatically added to your Zoom account.
If you decide to stop using Clarizen’s Zoom integration for any reason, you can uninstall the corresponding app from your Zoom account.
To uninstall the Zoom app:
- Log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps.
- Locate the app (search for Clarizen One…)
- Click Uninstall.